Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann, Associate Professor in International Law and Extraordinary Associate Professor in War Studies (Swedish Defence University) will speak to Members of Qatar Armed Forces and Qatar Embassy in London about Hybrid Warfare within the GCC context. He will be joined by Brig (rtd) Anthony Paphiti (UK) and Prof Hakan Gunneriusson from the Swedish Defence University. The event will touch upon various fields of interest associated with Hybrid Warfare such as Lawfare, Information Operations and how particular vulnerabilities can be exploited. This activity is taking place as part of the wider project on Hybrid Warfare by Sascha Dov Bachmann in collaboration with colleagues from the UK, NATO, Sweden, South Africa and Qatar.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Congratulations to BU PhD student Yagya AdhikariNovember 29, 2022
- How can cities cope with climate change? – Looking back at Café Scientifique September 2022November 29, 2022
- RKEDF Workshop: Public & Patient Involvement in Research – Tuesday 24 January 2-3:30pmNovember 29, 2022
- REMINDER: Online Workshop – From Public Engagement to Impact Monday 5 December 3-4pmNovember 29, 2022
- Join the next meeting of the Public Engagement with Research Network: Wednesday 14 December 4-5pmNovember 29, 2022
- Tomorrow – The 14th Annual Postgraduate Research ConferenceNovember 29, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal ProcessNovember 9, 2022
- NIHR BulletinNovember 8, 2022
- Impact and Funding Bids workshop -Thursday 7th NovemberNovember 7, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – October 2022September 29, 2022
- BU Academic invited to international music festivalSeptember 28, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications