Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann, Associate Professor in International Law and Extraordinary Associate Professor in War Studies (Swedish Defence University) will speak to Members of Qatar Armed Forces and Qatar Embassy in London about Hybrid Warfare within the GCC context. He will be joined by Brig (rtd) Anthony Paphiti (UK) and Prof Hakan Gunneriusson from the Swedish Defence University. The event will touch upon various fields of interest associated with Hybrid Warfare such as Lawfare, Information Operations and how particular vulnerabilities can be exploited. This activity is taking place as part of the wider project on Hybrid Warfare by Sascha Dov Bachmann in collaboration with colleagues from the UK, NATO, Sweden, South Africa and Qatar.
Tagged / International Defence Collaborations
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Migrant labour, the not so nice side of the FIFA World CupDecember 9, 2022
- Science Communication Unit at UWE Bristol – Online Course: Connecting People, Creating EventsDecember 9, 2022
- Early career STEM communicators: The Little Event online conference 2023December 9, 2022
- Centre for Seldom Heard Voices evidence cited in House of Lords Committee reportDecember 8, 2022
- Ukrainian refugees and their invisible luggage of displacement – publication by Dr Alina DoleaDecember 8, 2022
- Cafe Scientifique now taking place online – Tuesday 13 December 6:30pm – Understanding emotional wellbeingDecember 8, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 14/12/22 Spotlight on: KTPs (Business Engagement and Knowledge Exchange Managers)December 7, 2022
- Webinar: Develop a career in research methodology with the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship – 8 DecemberDecember 5, 2022
- Research Professional – all you need to knowDecember 1, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – December 2022December 7, 2022
- Angling for sustainable biodiversity in EuropeDecember 2, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications