On 2nd February 2018, MCAA Annual Conference will take place at the University of Leuven, Belgium. This event is open to non-members.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Career choices and career development
- Careers in science communication
- Writing a successful IF and ERC application
- Future leadership programmes in industry
- Protecting intellectual property
- The perspective of humanities and social sciences researcher
- Balancing professional and personal life in research career development
- Open Science
If you are able to attend and have funding to do so, please register on their website.
The General Assembly (open to registered alumni only) takes place on 3rd February.