Doctoral College PGR Research Culture and Community Funding Call Now Open
The Doctoral College is delighted to be able to offer funding to support PGR-led activity across researcher development, research culture and research community building initiatives.
We are committed to fostering a cohesive and collaborative community of PGRs, and so have dedicated funds to support PGRs to develop your own cohort building activities, this may be a social event, training activity or other to enhance the PGR student experience. In addition to community building, the purpose of the funding is to enable PGRs to gain transferable skills and experience in planning, organising, promoting and implementing PGR engagement activities.
Stream 1: PGR Researcher Development
- Supports the organisation of skills focused workshops, events, or initiatives.
- Funds of up to £500 per activity are available.
- Examples: analysis workshops, guest speakers, digital skills sessions, writing sessions.
Stream 2: PGR Research Culture and Community
- Supports the delivery of PGR research culture and community building, well-being or social activities.
- Funds of up to £300 per activity are available.
- Examples: cultural events, get togethers, wellbeing enhancing activities.
- Applications open Monday 16 January 2023
- Applications close Sunday 26 February 2023
If you would like to discuss your ideas before submitting your application please contact:
Natalie Stewart – email@example.com
Doctoral College Programme Manager