As part of the Graduate School’s Research Development Programme 2016/17, Jacqueline Priego from CEL will be delivering an NVivo workshop. Details below:
Date: 23 March 2017
Time: 14.00 – 17.00
Bookings via myBU *
Audience: This workshop is suitable for PGRs with some knowledge of qualitative analysis approaches.
Intended learning outcomes. By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
• Confidently identify the main elements of the NVivo interface
• Open and create new NVivo projects
• Prepare and modify documents
• Create codes and code documents
• Rearrange the coding system
• Perform simple retrieval of coded documents
• Use annotation and linking tools.
If you are already using NVivo for your research, you might like to drop in for the last half an hour of the session, when an open surgery will be held.
Jacqueline Priego has been delivering CAQDAS workshops and training postgraduate students and researchers on qualitative analysis since 2010. She is also available for queries relating to MAXQDA and QDAMiner (not supported at BU).
*Spaces are limited due to room capacity – please book through myBU to avoid disappointment.