- ARSEP Foundation – ARSEP Foundation finances Multiple Sclerosis (MS) research in France and worldwide.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research – is Canada’s federal funding agency for health research.
- European Science Foundation – ESF is committed to achieving the highest quality science in Europe to drive progress in research and innovation. They help Member Organisations collaborate internationally on research programmes that they coordinate in almost every scientific domain.
- Fondation Fyssen – encourages “all forms of scientific inquiry into cognitive mechanisms, including thought and reasoning, that underlie animal and human behaviour; their biological and cultural bases, and phylogenetic and ontogenetic development”.
- Grants.gov – A one-stop-shop to find and apply for US Federal grant opportunities. This includes:
- Department of Education (DOED);
- Institute of Education Sciences (IES);
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) (excludes NIH);
- Department of the Army (Department of the Army and other Department of Defence agencies, fund across a range of disciplines including medical programs related to the public as well as the military);
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA);
- and the Agency for International Development (USAID).
- National Institute of Health (US) – part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the US’s medical research agency.
- NATO – North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- Spencer Foundation – the foundation intends to investigate ways in which education, broadly conceived, can be improved around the world
- The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation – a UK charity supporting links between Britain and Japan. The foundation runs programmes to promote links between the UK and Japan through projects of mutual interest and benefit.
- WHO – World Health Organisation
If you would like any advice or guidance with international funders, or help with proposals, please contact Ainar Blaudums, RDS International Research Facilitator.
The RKE Development Framework offers a pathway specifically for international funding, which offers information, advice and guidance on the major international funders, together with the opportunity to come along to a bid writing retreat led by an external facilitator.