The Research and Knowledge Exchange Office have prepared a number of useful quick guides for applying to various funders and for certain activities. These include the processes and procedures that need to be followed at BU. Please click on the links below for individual funder or activity guidance.
Quick guide to funders:
Quick guide to activities:
- Short Courses
- Horizon 2020
- Bid Writing
- RKE Development Framework
- Vitae Researcher Development Framework for Senior Researchers
- Vitae Researcher Development Framework for Junior Researchers
For further information on these guides, funding opportunties, activities and how we can help you, please contact the RKEO Funding Development Team. BU staff can also find the following useful information on our staff intranet:
- BU guide to full economic costing
- BU application pre-submission process
- BU Sample costs when preparing an application for external funding
Do have a look at the Research Lifecycle on the blog to see how RKEO can support you with your research plans. You can also see what training and development opportunities are available to support you when applying for funding – visit the RKE Development Framework to find out more.