EuropeAid is responsible for designing EU development policies and delivering aid through programmes and projects across the world, providing a single contact point for stakeholders inside and outside the EU to deal with. EuropeAid offers funding through grant calls and contract calls; to learn more about how to get funded visit the BU EuropeAid webpage.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
BU research Funding opportunities EU
- Inaugural lecture: Performing hip replacements in spaceMarch 28, 2017
- RCUK launches impact reportsMarch 28, 2017
- New midwifery paper by Dr. Jenny HallMarch 25, 2017
- Nepal conference at BUMarch 24, 2017
- Prof. Tim Rees – My publication story so far…March 24, 2017
- Dedicated Time and Space to Write…March 24, 2017
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
AHRC BRIAN BUDI BU research CMMPH collaboration collaborative research conference congratulations dementia EPSRC ESRC EU Europe event Events Festival of Learning FP7 funding funding opportunities Fusion Fusion Investment Fund Health horizon 2020 HSC impact innovation knowledge exchange media midwifery Nepal nerc open access Prof. Edwin van Teijlingen proposal writing publication public engagement publishing ref research Research Councils research professional RKEO team social sciences training
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications