We’re keen to hear about your memories and experiences of watching the Paralympic Games last summer. If you would like your voice to be heard as part of a 2-year project researching the impact and legacy of the Paralympics, then get in touch and join one of our small friendly focus group discussions taking place during the weeks of June 12th and June 19th 2017.
We kindly ask you to ‘sign up’ to join one of the following groups:
- GROUP 1: Non-disabled with no direct experience of disability
- GROUP 2: Including both non-disabled and those with direct personal experience of disability
- GROUP 3: Those with direct personal experience of disability
The dates and timings of each focus group are provided below.
- GROUP 1 Monday June 12th & 19th – 5.30pm (refreshments) 6pm start. Ends no later than 7.30pm
- GROUP 2 Wednesday June 14th & 21st – 2pm (refreshments) 2.30pm start. Ends no later than 4pm.
- GROUP 3 Thursday June 15th & 22nd – 5.30pm (refreshments) 6pm start. Ends no later than 7.30pm.
Car parking and refreshments will be provided.
To thank you for your time and effort each participant will receive an M&S voucher to the value of £15.00
For more information and to register your interest please call us now on 01202 965046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE.
When registering, please let us know of any accessibility requirements.
We look forward to some lively discussion!